Furnace Installation Services

We specialize in furnace installation and replacement.

Get your furnace replaced starting at $3499.00

Fast & Reliable Furnace Install Services!

  • Is your old furnace over or under heating your home?
  • Are you tired of spending money on repairs?
  • Looking to upgrade to a more efficient and reliable furnace?
  • Utility bills rising too much as the mercury drops?
  • Losing sleep because of a noisy furnace?

Gas City Heating and Air Conditioning can help! We are a locally-owned and family-operated heating and cooling company specializing in professional furnace installation and repair services in Medicine Hat and surrounding areas.

If it is time to install a new furnace in your home, it’s important to do some research on furnace brands and models, as well as reputable HVAC companies. With so many types of furnaces to choose from, purchasing a new system can be very overwhelming. Gas City Heating and Air Conditioning take the time to answer any questions you may have and explain to you what your best options are based on your unique requirements. Whether you are on a budget or looking for a high end furnace, we can provide you with a number of solutions to meet and exceed your expectations.

Low Monthly Financing Rates Available!

Purchasing and installing a new furnace in your home is a big investment that requires some homework on your part. The best thing you can do is contact at least three companies to compare prices and services, and to determine if they offer financing options. Gas City Heating and Air Conditioning proudly offer low monthly financing rates and options so you can enjoy peace of mind and comfort without compromising quality and service. You can pay off your loan at any time without penalty and take advantage of our deferred loan payments if and when emergencies arise.

We are committed to providing the highest level of heating and cooling services in the industry. If you are not 100% satisfied with any aspect of the installation of your furnace, we will promptly work with you to resolve any concerns or issues you may have. The quality of our workmanship cannot be beat and we always do everything we can to ensure you are pleased with the entire furnace installation experience, from beginning to end.

What to Look for in a New Furnace?

Today’s furnaces are much more efficient and quieter than older units, but not all furnaces are built to the same standards. Here are a few things to consider when purchasing a new furnace:

  • Just like air conditioning systems have their efficiency rating system called the Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio system or SEER, furnaces have what is known as Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency rating or AFUE.
  • The AFUE measures how efficiently your furnace utilizes fuel. It is listed as a percentage on a scale from 30-100%. If your furnace has an AFUE rating of 70%, the furnace is combusting 70% of its fuel into energy that is then used to heat your home. The remaining 30% is what you are losing through the exhausts. Hence, a higher AFUE rating means greater energy efficiency.
  • In the HVAC industry, there are two main types of blower motors that are used in furnaces: Permanent Split Capacitor motors (PSC) and Electronically Commutated Motors (ECM).
  • PSC motors have been the industry standard for many years due to their simplicity, reliability, low cost and flexibility.
  • ECM variable-speed motor technology can be compared to using a dimmer switch in lighting applications; it is highly variable, making its precise performance ideal for a variety of advanced applications.

Did you find what you need?

With guaranteed customer satisfaction, and 24 hour service, Gas City Heating and Air Conditioning have everthing you need for cozy winter nights, and cool summer days.

Contact us

Fun Furnace Facts

  • Furnaces have been around since the Romans... 1200 BC!
  • Furnaces last a long time... 20 years or more!
  • The word Furnace comes from the Greek "fornax" meaning "oven".
  • A 6 room home can collect 40 pounds of dust a year! Change those filters!
  • There are 5 different types of gas furnace.
  • Furnace efficiency decreases with lack of maintenance.

But Don't take OUR Word for it...Check out some of our own clients testimonials, and add your own!